Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Hot Carl
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just tied the knot yesterday! Had a great wedding, and a reception where I served 8 of my own, home brewed beers :beer1:

I'm off to Cabo for the honeymoon, and have my wife's encouragement to get out and chase some of the local fishes. Have a borrowed 10 and 12wt from some guy named Mumbles, as well as an 8wt for the lighter game. I'll be jumping aboard the Panga "Cheers" with captain Ramon Castro, as recommended by many on this board.

So long for now guys! I promise I won't miss you all one bit

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
Congrats and best of luck. I hope she outfishes you!

·
FUBAR
971 Posts
Congrats!

·
Still truckless now farther away
1,693 Posts
Great news and fishing too Have a great time and don't hurry back.!! Shes got to enjoy the time with you or you have a lifetime to make it up to her.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Wish I could have made it as well! Congrats my friend. And put some fish to hand on that honeymoon!

·
Blind hog fisherman
2,895 Posts
Congrats and hope the honeymoon is great fun and memorable for both of you. Wife and I did the Bahamas and had a blast with bonefish on gear, offshore trolling, biking and snorkeling. Great time shared and remembered. Hope it is for you both, too.

·
A collector never stops collecting!
4,895 Posts
Congrat's Evan to you and your better half! Looks like you brought enough gear for her, where's yours?? Have fun and post a Mingo style report when ya get back! :beer1:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.