Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get out of the house for a few days so I threw a few things in the camper and will be taking off early tmrw morning. Will be camping at Elkstrom on Rock Creek for a few days. Figured a couple days on RC with a couple more on the Blackfoot. If anybody happens to be in the area, stop by and say howdy. I'll have coldsmoke on hand. I've a classic 21ft Roadrunner trailer, polished aluminum with blueish trim. Easy to find. Happy 4th to all.

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
I've had some great days fishing the waters at Elkstrom. The Fisherman's Mercantile is always a stop as is breakfast, lunch and or dinner at the restaurant. Have fun and good luck.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had some great days fishing the waters at Elkstrom. The Fisherman's Mercantile is always a stop as is breakfast, lunch and or dinner at the restaurant. Have fun and good luck.
Thanks. I live a short 90 minutes up the road and make it down there several times a year, mostly day trips. The restaurant being yards away from camp is sure nice after a days fishing.

·
Custom Title
12,145 Posts
I'm heading back early tomorrow morning. I'll see how eager I am to get home when I approach Rock Creek. Have fun (no sail boat?)!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.