Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop by and say hello... I've lurked on this site long enough. I'm from GA but love reading trip reports from all over the country... Especially Steelie Trips. I'm not goiing to lie though, the main reason I joined is this sites Swap Shop!! Man there are some good deals floating around here... And I hate to admit it, but I may be a gear whore. :rofl:

I tie flies and spin a few rods, so I may be able to offer my 2 cents when needed. Mostly fish the smaller headwater streams around NC and GA, but I love making it out West when I can. Actually heading out to Missoula, MT from Aug 2 - 14. And can't wait!!!! Hopper time ladies and gents!!!!

Appreciate it...

--Alex

·
Blind hog fisherman
2,895 Posts
GAboy, welcome. I lived in GA for about 20 years (the coast and Athens). Did a lot of fishing in the salt and a little in those small NC and Georgia streams. Hope you have a great time in Montana. It's is a great place for fishing and hunting, just too much area to explore in a lifetime.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Welcome GAboy!

Nice one FF! Has that become the most used Seinfieldian quote?

Mumbles got a shave!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.