Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
9x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
6,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mad at how much time your kids spend with their nose in their phones at the dinner table? Get pissed off they won't go fishing with you on Saturday because they need to spend the day playing clash of clans? Now is your chance to change that. Sell me their iphone, or the one sitting in your drawer doing nothing but depreciating.

Looking for an iPhone 5 or newer. Don't care about network, or even if it reads a sim card. Just need WiFi, Bluetooth, a working camera, and the ability to open apps. Oh and a battery that doesn't drain super fast.

Thanks.

·
fly fisher
1,023 Posts
I've got an iPhone 5c (blue) I'd be happy to sell to you. No SIM card installed. I think it is a 16GB version. In great condition. Let me know if you are interested, and I'll dig it out tonight and you the specs.

BTW: I also have an old 2nd generation iPad available. I think it is 32GB.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I have a Black 5s with the Mophie battery pack. I thinks its 32MB and was an ATT phone but now unlocked so could be activated on any network.
PM if interested.

·
Banned
130 Posts
I have a iphone 6 in a Otter Box Defender that I can not get used to....going back to my Android ....Someone once said You cant teach old dogs new tricks .......BOY were they right What the hell is a cloud, ????? My Son said all my stuff is there now? lol Like New not a mark on it with charger $200 Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.