Wood Terrestrial plant Water Plant Twig
Insect Pollinator Arthropod Terrestrial plant Twig
Water Water resources Natural environment Fluvial landforms of streams Lake
Water Fluvial landforms of streams Spring Grass Natural landscape
Water Water resources Fluvial landforms of streams Natural landscape Bedrock
Water Hand Organism Grass Finger
Water Smile Watercraft Plant Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies
Water Vertebrate Organism Fisherman Fish
started my day off with the beauface since last weekend I ended on a high note with it, it did well until the wind picked up and I got tired of trying to move it, most a the day I fished this nymph with the red squirrel and got a bunch a rainbows like these on the squirrel and a handful on the nymph, for a minute a white streamer was the ticket but most of the day belonged to the squirrel, my buddy got this tiger on it and 2/3 of his fish,
Hand Finger Wood Writing implement Tints and shades
I caught so many fish in half ass tied imitations of your patterns that I broke my favorite rod (697-4 vxp)I really hope they just fix it I don't want anything else unless it's a z-axis,haha, no indi though butt naked, the still water sbs effort is invaluable and has changed my life, thank you guys
Edit:ps I left @McNasty a love note

·
Indi Ira
9,505 Posts
View attachment 115957 View attachment 115958 View attachment 115959 View attachment 115960 View attachment 115961 View attachment 115962 View attachment 115963 View attachment 115964 View attachment 115965 started my day off with the beauface since last weekend I ended on a high note with it, it did well until the wind picked up and I got tired of trying to move it, most a the day I fished this nymph with the red squirrel and got a bunch a rainbows like these on the squirrel and a handful on the nymph, for a minute a white streamer was the ticket but most of the day belonged to the squirrel, my buddy got this tiger on it and 2/3 of his fish, View attachment 115966 I caught so many fish in half ass tied imitations of your patterns that I broke my favorite rod (697-4 vxp)I really hope they just fix it I don't want anything else unless it's a z-axis,haha, no indi though butt naked, the still water sbs effort is invaluable and has changed my life, thank you guys
I'd say no problem, but then that might sound a bit too conceded and there are certain members who think that my helping is me being arrogant and or full of sh*t. Instead, I'll say that you are a top notch fisherman who knows how to pay attention, who knows how to apply new information, and most of all has the cognitive flexibility to catch fish in multiple situations. Indicators be dammed :)

Well done dude!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, I won't tell those guys how you talked to me about my life and fishing and your students almost entirely on the early opener, and not much else except some fist pumping when other guys couldn't buy a strike where we were catching

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also did my part for conservation Derek Young there was a couple of gear fishers who took two in the morning and ate em for breakfast that we're kind of small then continued to fish, so having a couple shots of whiskey in me I pulled my float tube over threw my hat on the ground and had a little talk with them letting em know fishing was over for the day

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went through a couple with beads, and gave a couple away, this one was like#5 and my buddy was practically begging for the sbs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.