Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Like most, I've been using the site as a resource for a few years now, but am only just joining as a member recently. I cut my teeth fly fishing on the Cowichan years ago, but went on a ~10 year hiatus because I moved around a lot. I've been back on the coast for 5 years or so now, but in Vancouver this time. I've been enjoying exploring the rivers out here, primarily the Squamish and tribs. I make the occasional trip over to Vancouver Island, whether to return to my roots on the Cowichan, fish the beaches in salmon season along the east coast, or try something completely different. I've also started venturing south across the boarder to check out some of the northern Washington rivers, and hope to do more of that in the near future.

If that sounds like your routine too, and you're looking for someone to fish with for a day here and there, let me know. 2 of the 3 fishing buddies I've made over these last few years have moved away, and the third has one foot out the door (I swear I'm not driving them away...), so I'm always up for meeting new folks, whether to fish or tie.

Cheers,
Brian

· Registered
7,459 Posts
HI, Brian -
Nice introduction and welcome to the forum! I live east of the Cascades in Washington so more your Okanagan area - I venture up north to the Kamloops area for a couple weeks every year and in recent years have enjoyed fishing one of BC's larger rivers.
Best
Patrick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts