Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I planning on fishing these two mid week days. Havent decide for what ot where but if anyone would like to join a rookie I'd love the company

·
Just an Old Man
35,203 Posts
I forgot what I was supposed to remember.

Where were you thinking of going. I always try to fish in the middle of the week that way there are no idiots around to ruin it for you. Give me a hollor if you are interested. Now that the rivers are dropping I usually go up and wet my line in the upper Sauk. Kind of one of my favorite places.

Jim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well younster if you are looking for company anywhere let me know. I am not young but alas inexperienced in the art of fly fishing. If you want to hit a strech of your favorite and are willing to do a little coaching IE what flies and rigs to bring I promise to stay out of your way.

Let me know.

Mark

PS I'm practicing again tonight on th SF Sno.

·
Just an Old Man
35,203 Posts
I forgot what I was supposed to remember.

Youngster,Youngster, Boy you ought to look at my handle and read it. "old man" it is just what it implys. I haven't been young for a long time and I don't think that I'm going threw my second one. Remind me again in about a week and I will see if I'm any younger.

Would like to take you out and show you some new waters. I have this jinx that when ever I go fishing with someone who is married that they end up in divorce court. Well I see that you are already there. So my jinx won't work on you so your safe.

Jim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good I'll remind you when I'm back in town. Should be the 5th.

As for divorce hmmm well thus far we aren't headed there but ya never know. Trying to cohabitate now which is a good thing because I can fish whenever I choose and the Bambino is taken care of:) Always looking at things from a positive side or I would never fish again LOL At least not with my failure rate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.