Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading over to the east side of the mountains to Lake Easton State Park to do a little camping over the holiday weekend. I've done some research into lakes in the area and it seems that most do not have much in the way of a decent fishery. I will definitely be hitting the Yakima River but was wondering if anybody had any good suggestions for local lakes or rivers in and around the Cle Elum/Ellensburg area. I'll also probably head up to the Icicle River on Sunday to toss a couple flies around. If anybody is in the Lake Easton SP area this weekend stop on by site 101 for an ice cold frosty beverage. :beer2

Tight Lines

Greencoug

·
Registered
84 Posts
I really enjoy fishing the Teanaway which is just east of Cle Elum. I have fished it in many different places and as long as the water is low enough always catch some nice rainbow and cutties. The bigger fish are usually found in the lower section, the closer you get the confluence with the Yakima.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.