Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo! I dont do this much, but I was wondering if anyone in the pugetropolis would be interested in showing me around some src beaches this weekend. In return, i can offer over ten years of steelhead experience. I chase them with the speyrod now, but started out nymphing, and still do on occasion. I also have a vast background in trout in all sizes of moving water, bass on the yakima, and carp all over. If your interested in swapping an outing hit me up in a pm or on this thread. Im not looking for a guide trip, just a start. So if your down to let me in on your game, ill gladly show you one of mine. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ouch, 66 views and no love. Oh well, I like figuring shit out on my own anyways. I will remember this though when october comes around, and everyone is posting "what nymph should I use to catch my first steelhead?" or my other personal favorite "EMERGENCY! What rock should I stand on this weekend?". Peace in the vagice.

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
Jarad,I'm no pugetropolis expert, but there are many out there. Perhaps some will send you some info via PM. Living on the narrow strip of land between the sound and canal I've stomped many of the beaches on this side and found some success and some frustration. If you are headed a bit further west than the Seattle metro area drop me a line. I can't really trade what I know for what you know, that likely is not a good deal for you. If you'll be over here to fish I don't mind meeting up for some company if it is one of the days I get the fishing pass. One can never tell who the 66 views are from, maybe they are all East Siders hoping to get some good information too! Ed

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, its all good Mr. Mumbles. Im not worried about a "fair trade" or anything like that, just wondering if anyone wanted to get out and sling it with me. Im really not worked up, actually I feel kind of dumb even starting this thread. Im all about putting in the footwork.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.