Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
aka Dave Hoover
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm listening to KPLU's All Blue's Program tonight as I do most Saturday and Sunday nights. Tonight, the host mentioned that KPLU's ongoing online auction was offering a Sage Rod and a tour of the Sage Manufacturing Plant on Bainbridge Island. Opening bid is $400 is out of my league but I thought those on this site might be interested in knowing about it and someone could perhaps help fund my Blue's music program. :) The bidding ends on Feb 27th. Here's the particular's and link:

Item Information

Estimated Value $1,100.00
Item Number PLU-1024
Item Description
The winning bidder will receive a 590-4 Z-Axis Fly Fishing Rod, a 3850CF 5- weight reel and a 5-weight freshwater Performance Taper line from SAGE Manufacturing/Far Bank Enterprises, manufactured on Bainbridge Island, WA. This rod and reel combination is light yet strong and easy to cast for anglers of all levels. Together they provide power, accuracy and distance. In addition to the rod, reel and line combo, the winning bidder is invited to tour the SAGE Manufacturing plant on Bainbridge Island, WA to see how these best-of-class rods are still made in the U.S.
Special Instructions
SAGE Manufacturing will ship this package to the winning bidder directly. Tours of the plant occur Tuesdays from 10:00am-11:30am or by appointment. Call 800.533.3004 to set up a tour.
This item offered by KPLU 88.5 FM.

http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Item.action?id=104637635

·
aka Dave Hoover
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
----->

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.