Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever fished this lake? I stopped by the other day when I was "working". Nice little lake but was curious if anyone has ever fished it.

·
Montana hillbilly
123 Posts
haven't fished it this year, but it is good in the spring for the planted trout. In the past I have also seen a few large bass cruising around the shallow water on the NE side of the lake, but I could never get any decent bass on the fly rod.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Langlois is a lake close to Carnation and just south of the Tolt River!

Get out your Gazzeter and find it! If you don't have a Gazzeter then go buy one!

The lake has some depth and you might be surprised at what you can pull up from the down and deep!

Dave

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
There are some absolute trophy bass in there, or at least by Washington standards. And, you guessed, they as well as the anglers have a fine taste for stocker rainbows. There may only be three of them though.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Washington State Atlas and Gazetter is a book of maps covering the state. Usually found at a fly shop near you.

Langlois, like the majority of WA lakes, has a population of trout of hatchery origion. There is usually a fair population of holdovers and fish of 20"s are possible but not neccesarily common. Most of the fish are going to be in the 12" to 14" size range.

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.