Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Patrick
1,792 Posts
Deep type lakes and high alpine lakes should be fishing well still for trout. Coldwater being fairly high and deep both should still be fishing well. It was from reports I got, that were between 1-2 weeks old. You might also consider fishing for bass on many of the lakes really close to Seattle. I myself fished one tonight and had fun catching so many that I lost track of how many I caught. The main trouble was trying to keep the little ones off. Next time out I plan to use a much bigger wooly bugger or I might even try for some surface action. At times the little ones were hitting the minute it hit the water. It was still loads of fun and to make things more intresting there was a yearling eagle flying around with one of the adults I have seen on the lake for years now. :LOVEIT

·
Patrick
1,792 Posts
Take your pick. All of the smaller lakes seem to be producing bass well this year. Myself I have been fishing the ones in the Des Moines and Federal Way areas. The one I was at last night was a small year around lake in that area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.