Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see a section where we can talk about gear. can anyone tell me how they like or dislike their new Lamson Guru? for the price and drag system (which I trust rather than do weeks of research) seems pretty good for under 250 Bucks. I purchased the 3.5 and will hope to use it for kings as well.

Also, how does ya like the simms freestone wading boots? Thanks. I apprecate it.

·
Banned
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey thanks alot. i wanted to support a local fly shop but i don't have cc's any more and I just don't have that kind of cash. cabela's doesn't offer their easy pay 6 month plan but bass pro does so I ordered this stuff and also my first pair of simms headwater stockingfoots. too bad there isn't many steelhead around from who i asked I'm really looking forward to fishing this weekend so i'll take a drive somewhere. most likely the sky on sat. and sleep over. will finally be nice to walk a river a bit more comfortable and safer. I've had a pair of Cabela's goretex stockingfoot waders since 2004 and they still are performing flawlessly but I want to use them as a back up and retire them for a bit. They have served me very well.

yeah that guru is a great lookin reel. i don't care for the name though. why couldn't they just call it the Rogue, or something else. who cares, i'm happy to have one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.