Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I thought I saw you (and was Ira there too?) at Jameson last Saturday. Hope you had better luck than I did. Couldn't keep the little 6-7 inchers off my line with a few reasonable fish occasionally. Then got blown off the lake and couldn't get back without a lift from someone and a long drive to pickup the boat. For me it was a day that makes the good fishing days even better.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought I saw you (and was Ira there too?) at Jameson last Saturday. Hope you had better luck than I did. Couldn't keep the little 6-7 inchers off my line with a few reasonable fish occasionally. Then got blown off the lake and couldn't get back without a lift from someone and a long drive to pickup the boat. For me it was a day that makes the good fishing days even better.
It was a "body count" outing, for sure. My son needs pretty constant action to stay engaged and he kept at it for several hours both Saturday and Sunday. Several nicer fish along with the dinks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.