Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a humorous perspective from one of my chicklets on how daddy goes fishing.
Background: I was trying to learn how to cast my spey rod at our nearby beach.
Clarification: I'm told the fish and birds pictured are laughing.

Once open, click the rotate clockwise button. Sorry!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
PRICELESS!! Very cute!
Looks like you're being "mooned" in the background. Oh wait..those are birds.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all, will be looking at that one in my cubicle. Rob, Eric, your time is coming soon, you know I'm right. Docstash, regret to admit no wind and the waves were barely noticable either. I'm not sure what that look on my face is Shotgunner, probably embarassment, maybe my cheeks should be red. I'm glad there is not thought or word bubble above my head with things that a chicklet should not be exposed to. Brian, they tolerate me very well. Mark, mistaking birds for butts? My angels would never draw pictures of butts.

Kerry, you are right on the money. It was that drawing of how to excecute the proper spey cast (and its associated chaotic appearance) that reminded me of her drawing. I had joked about it and she filed it away in her "art box" that we have for each girl. They pick and choose what gets kept and what hits the recycle bin. I figured this one got recycled, but I searched through her box and there it was.

If I could get that photo small enough it might be an appropriate avatar. Thanks all, it is good to get a laugh, and I'm okay with being laughed at so it is all good.

·
Registered
854 Posts
That was a total riot....still chuckling 1/2 hour later when I visualize it again!!!

Jc

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not mine to name, got to develop it, cast it and teach it to claim and name it. Options include: Birdsnest, Cobweb, Tangleweb or Restraining Order Cast. Next time out I'm asking the misses to bring along the video camera...Funniest Home Videos is still paying out for embarssing one's self and making people laugh. I'm a shoe in for that money!

·
"Chasing Riseforms"
4,977 Posts
That is Sweet! Someday your child will have the opportunity to draw a large fish on the beach when you land one! According to the drawing, you got tangled up a couple of times?!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.