Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some leaders last year in Montana. I used the last one and cannot remember the correct spelling. I think it was Virvax, but I am not sure.

The bottom line is they are the best dry fly leaders I have ever used and the flyshop quit selling them. I believe they are Japanese.

Anyone here know the proper spelling and a place where I can buy them?

· Angler, Gastronomist, Artist, Jarhead, Geek
380 Posts
on the angler sport group website listed above, there is a "where to buy" link on the left.
It lists all of the retailers that they have relationships with by state.
You can call up the retailer listed that's the most convenient to you and ask if they can order it, if they don't carry it regularly.


1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.