Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be making our first trip to Leech tomorrow. If any FF members are going to be there we'll have a blue Fish Cat and a Caddis 'light' pontoon. I don't "post" very much, but I sure have appreciated all the help everyone has given on different questions I have had. Kinda took a ten year or so break from most sportfishing; after a couple decades of commercial fishing in AK, it's taken me awhile to get back into the sport. RIVERDOG: thanks for the tip on the Village Inn, that's were we will be staying. Fred.

· Registered
229 Posts
I'll be there Saturday morning in a dark blue Fat Cat tube. Haven't been there yet this year, but am looking forward to a productive day. Bring some dries like Humpy's and large mayflies for the triploids, maybe some terrestrials. Adult damsel imitations as well. I'll look out for you.

Happiness is a tight line. Aaron J

· Registered
293 Posts
Is this Leech lake the one up by White Pass? If so my son and I had alot of fun there a coupla years ago fishing for the big brookies. So they have triploids now, wow it might be worth another trip up! We also went up the forks of the Tieton (above Rim rock lake) and had surprisingly good small stream fishing if you want to try some other water...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.