Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if I could get a report on how the fishing was this past week/weekend at Leech lake and if anyone knows what the recent water temperature there is? In addition, what is the best (quickest) way to drive there from Seattle?

thanks
mike

·
Registered
227 Posts
I was wondering if I could get a report on how the fishing was this past week/weekend at Leech lake and if anyone knows what the recent water temperature there is? In addition, what is the best (quickest) way to drive there from Seattle?

thanks
mike

Mike, I made a report a few days ago, look under "Leech lake report" in the previous posts. The water was 59 degrees and the fishing was good. Lots of surface activity, as well as nymphs.
The way I took was down Hwy 167 to Sumner, then 410 east through Bonney Lake and Buckley. Stay on 410 like you're going to Chinook Pass, but go south on 123 until it meets Hwy 12. Then follow it east to White Pass. Just past the resort is a gravel road that will take you to the lake.
Good Luck! Aaron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.