Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas how come there are no reports for Lenice? It can't be too cold over there for "TEAM RUGGED" can it? Anyway, if any body made it over for the opener, or last weekend, how was it? I am thinking of heading that direction this weekend. Any info is good info....

FISH ON!!!!!! Thanx,

Bart:thumb P.S. there were WFF & TR Patches available how do we get those?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Fished nunnally on march 2. Lots of rainbows all in the 20 inch range. Chironomids in shallow water 10 feet or less. #12 chromies in both red and royal blue were gettin it done. Other guy I was with was picking them up on dry line, long leader and a #10 bead head black mohair leech in 4-6 feet of water. Picked up a nice brown on an olive zonker when I got tired of releasing rainbows. Looks like a good year ahead for these lakes. Lots of fellow fishers on the lake!

Cheers

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
It's never too cold for the TR crew! We have a saying, "if it gets too cold, there's always Best Western". Jokes aside, you must contact the grand pooba of Team Rugged for patch consideration. His name is Roper, he will ask for the password and evaluate your fishing career and past fishing performance for an entry level probational membership, and then, if, you pass the 6 month test of your true ruggedness, you can join the team. Benefits? all info on super dope fishing locations with be revealed. Remember, this info is top secret and you will be asked to swear to an oath of secretcy. That is all for now. The password is "best western" write it down as it will not be mentioned again.:professor YT:smokin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Fished Lenice on the opener and had a different experience than our friend. Although I caught some fish each day, I can say with confidence that there are pleanty of fish that where not hairliped as a result of my efforts. I honestly did not see anything coming off, but had some luck with various blood worm patterns, deep. Bottom line....It looks like I need to pick some better fishing parnters or start fishing for sunfish. :)

Take good care! Great Lake! Great Fish! Great Opportunity to meet dozens upon dozens of fisherman!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.