Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This report from Bob Young:

I visited Les today, Saturday. He is at home and feels much better about it. Still needs a lot af help with things like transitioning to the wheelchair. Carol's sister and her husband were there and there is also a caregiver.

She lives in and is like a member of the family.

Les was up all afternoon and we watched some football although he was not totally into it. He did hear everyone's comments so he is alert and aware. He has a very positive attitude. He can take phone calls and visitors are welcome. I don/t know his PT schedule so you might check with Carol. Their home phone number is 425-869-4254.

It was Carol's birthday and I was invited to stay for dinner. Les sat at the table with us and fed himself some. He did not seem to have a very big appetite. But things are much improved from 3 weeks ago.

Bob

·
Registered
357 Posts
Although I don't know him personally, I have to thank Les on his great book Fly Fishing Coastal Cutthroat Trout. I caught my first src off a puget sound beach this summer after studying it like a bible. Thanks for the update

·
Still truckless now farther away
1,693 Posts
Thanks for the report. Less, get busy make that pt person work to keep up..I'd like to come see you in a week or so. I'll call first. Keep hanging on and get well for your fans and Carol and your self. Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.