Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few years ago I bought the listed setup from a friend of mine to do some salmon/steelhead fishing on a trip to British Columbia and Washington, and only used it one day. He had bought it for a similar trip some years earlier and didn't use it at all. So I'm now living in Kansas, and have no plans in the near future to do any sea-run fishing (I'm only four hours from Colorado trout fishing though, thank God). The rod is a 9' 9wt 2-piece, is in like new condition and has a nice-casting moderate action. It comes with the original aluminum tube and rod sock. The reel is in like new condition also, and comes with one saltwater floating line, two freshwater floating lines, and one 15' full sinking tip and one 15' intermediate sinking tip. It has the original neoprene case for the reel, and the spare spools have bags for them. The rod and reel are older and a bit outdated by modern technology, but it would be a very good first setup or for someone who prefers a nice moderate action. I'd love to keep it but I really can't justify having a 9wt in the middle of corn country. I'm not really sure what I should ask for the setup, but I'll take a shot in the dark and start with $350 plus shipping. Make a reasonable offer and the worst I can say is no. I'd like to sell it here to someone who will use it, but if I don't have any takers in a couple of weeks I'll probably split the rod and reel and list them on eBay. Let me know if you have any questions or need more photos. Thanks.

Trey

Eye Human body Musical instrument Temperature Font
Drink Cylinder Material property Gas Fluid
Circle Button Rim Font Fashion accessory
Office supplies Stationery Writing implement Wood Rim
Glasses Vision care Eye Sunglasses Eye glass accessory
Building Interior design Wood Wall Shade
Tool Wood Art Antique tool Blade
Automotive tire Wheel Font Tire Rim
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Amber Glass Automotive wheel system

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status