Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been screwing with semi new Olympus stylus camera so I can take some underwater shots...finally figured out the underwater setting that works..though still think the pic's in auto or reg mode kind of suck...

That said was up on my favorite river in b.c. doing some 2wt and 4wt switch rod fishing this weekend and got a few smaller fish on dries...a sedge and lemair caddis...the lemair fish made my hardy sing...just a hoot...water was still too high to be honest and made finding fishable spots tough...weather was near 100* and sunday blew like a mother but still being up there revives me like no where else for some reason..

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Very nice photos and scenery. I thought you trashed that little blue fj.

·
It's all about the sauce.....
551 Posts
You gotta love B.C.! I miss the whole Blaine area too. Golfing Semi-Ah-Moo, drinks at Packers, Hop-Skip to great fishy waters across the border, Fantastic Cigars! I'm in envy....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice photos and scenery. I thought you trashed that little blue fj.
rolled it week one...got it back, some guy hit my rear tire coming down the hwyway but only scuffed the rim and sent me skidding a little..backed into a telephone pole...Had a half dozen near misses...how the hell do you miss a big blue thing like that? BUT hopefully the jinx is wearing off..have gone into a couple nervous area's and made it out easy....

Also not worried about scratching the paint anymore...lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice fish and nice shots. I recently got a 10 mega px fuji waterproof camera. My Nikkon got a little wet when I was wading and forgot it was at my waste...OOPS! I thought the Nikkon 10 mega px took much better pics, but the fuji WP gives me piece of mind and is totally fun cause the whole underwater thing! I don't have any pics of fish yet with i, but when I do I'll post them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.