Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Jimmy z
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be at tye lake in Monroe on monday there is a fishing derby on Sunday and then they pull the nets and there are lots of large fish and also there are tagged fish worth money and gift cards. It gets crazy but if your in a boat not so bad need more fly guys on the lake stop by and say hi. Also storm lake in snohomish should be good 15% of the bows are between. 16 and 18 inches dragon fly nymph work well.
If the weather starts to warm up fishing should start picking up.

Attachments

· Indi Ira
9,388 Posts
I will be at tye lake in Monroe on monday there is a fishing derby on Sunday and then they pull the nets and there are lots of large fish and also there are tagged fish worth money and gift cards. It gets crazy but if your in a boat not so bad need more fly guys on the lake stop by and say hi. Also storm lake in snohomish should be good 15% of the bows are between. 16 and 18 inches dragon fly nymph work well.
If the weather starts to warm up fishing should start picking up.
What do you mean by ..."pull the nets..."

· Jimmy z
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I might just take my kids to the one on Sunday at Tye. Just for the people watching and lessons on parenting for my kids.
Im sure you will have a good time its nice for kids to start fishing at a young age.I guess there is a tagged fish worth five hundred dollars watching kids fishing is priceless. Have a good one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.