Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out that I've got the day to fish tomorrow and really don't know where I want to go. My regular fishing buddy has guard duty at home, and I can't get ahold of anyone else(do you think it could be becuase it's Sat. night?)right now. If you have an opening on your stream for another fisherman somewhere in the north end (I'm up in Marysville), Steelhead, Trout, I don't care, I just need to fish. Post and I'll check before I leave in the morning, If nobody has any Ideas and the post is still unresponded to by 5:00am, I'll just head to my normal spots. I'll be on the Sauk or Skagit in my maroon and silver Bronco II, if you see me out there stop by and say hi!
Peace-out,
Mtlhead :smokin

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like the Sauk it is, should be in the area (both above and below Darrington) from 7:00 on. Boy those flow charts are beginning to look like August again, every thing is dropping like someone pulled the cork! Let's hope that a few fish got through during the high water, if not maybe some Dolly's will want to play if they have not all shot out of the system already. Stop by if you're in the area, if not you'll read about it in tomorrows follow-up post.
See Ya'

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Dude, I'd be there but I woke up this morning and my Jeep wouldn't start. Opened the hood and a mouse had built a nest in my engine compartment. He chewed through some wires, but I haven't found the one he chewed that keeps my ignition from working. Oldman,s beaver dam couldn't stop my jeep, but some stupid mouse did.

Matt

"Everyday that you wake up and decide not to go fishing...is one less day you'll go fishing." Forrest Maxwell

·
Stop Killing Wild Steelhead!
5,781 Posts
If you look carefuly you will find a small collar on that mouse, and under magnification you will see a tiny little metal tag on the collar on that little mouse, and on that collar, engraved in teeny-tiny little letters, which you can read with a microscope, will be these words:

"My name is Mickey. If found return to Bob lawless".

It's not like I didn't try to warn you all about that man...

·
Just an Old Man
35,203 Posts
The thrill is not in the kill---But to let them go.

What do you mean my beaver dam. It was there before me and as old as those sticks looked it's been there a long time. Well the last time I was there I kicked a few holes in it as it looked like it wasn't being maintained by beavers. There was too many holes in it and it wasn't doing what it was built to do.

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.