Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I should probably be posting this in the classifieds section but I figured I would get more attention on the forum. The old man is looking for a pontoon boat?? Does anyone have one they are selling or know of someone selling one?? He is looking up to 400.00 or maybe 500.00, of course the cheaper the better?? Something to float the lakes and small rivers, nothing serious?? You can email at [email protected]

Thanks

~Patrick ><>

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a Xstream pontoon boat that is locally made and is an excellent lake and easy river boat. It has a wheel system and rod holder. It is heavy duty and since it has only been used a couple of times it is in excellent shape. I might be interested in selling it for $600. The only reason I am selling it is that I also have a steelheader boat and I spend most of my time on big rivers and the steelheader is made to handle the heavy whitewater that is on the rivers that I float. I don't do enough lake fishing to justify keeping both boats.

·
Retired Mod
11,079 Posts
I'll look for you

I think I know of a Steelheader for around $850. It's a 9' model. You could buy that one and sell your Dad your old boat. Got your email and will see if guy still has it. He loves his boat, but rarely ever uses it anymore (he bought a jetsled). I also know of another one for sale, about same price I do believe. If I can find it I'll cut/paste link for you.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the Xstream capable of handling smaller rivers/creeks?? Can you send me a pic of the boat or maybe a link?? I couldn't find any info online??

Thanks,

~Patrick ><>

·
Registered
4 Posts
Patrick,

I've got a Southfork less than a year old (with the stainless steel frame)that I would be in the market to sell. It has the oar upgrades also. Its in perfect shape, light, and is a great river boat - did well on N.F. Stilly last summer in very low flows. Anyway, I'm close to relocatiing and would rather sell it than bring it along with all my other @$&!. I would consider selling it for $550 - and bring it over to you or the old man to check it out first if you'd like.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey bud...I got your email late lastnight and didnt have time to read it cause the kid needed some help...I will get back to you tonight if thats ok?

Is there even any good fishing in Arizona??

edit: I would respond right now but I cant access my home email from work...firewall blocks me??

~Patrick ><>

·
Registered
4 Posts
No problem. Give me a call. As for FF in AZ...there seems to be some promising spots, however, I'm not sure if it will be elbow to elbow or what. The drive to some of these spots will be similar to living in Mukilteo and driving to places like Lenice or Chopaka. I guess I'll have to switch my subscription from NW Flyfishing to SW Flyfishing. You never know though, I may not get the job, which will keep me right here for another season. If that's the case, I'll resort back to chillin' in my float tube.

-John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.