Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
"Ride'n Dirty."
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you fine peeps fished the Klick lately? Can you let me know how it's looking/fishing/flowing/smelling/:clown: (either by Post or PM).
Greatly appreciated.
Frank.

·
Registered
8,817 Posts
ok from now until the season closes the fishing will be good some days poor other days there is no way to tell which will be which. there are fish in the river and that won't change. by the time you get a good report the conditions will have changed so go or don't go. if you wait for a good report you'll be waiting a lifetime before you fish.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Sunday floated from Stinson down to Icehouse, long day. Vis was 2-3’. Spotted some, mostly around boat launch but between the three of us, we didn’t touch a fish. Talked to 3 other boats and one had a SH, believe it was caught using an indicator. Attached is not a very exciting picture, just a quite shot of a few friends enjoying a Sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Mumbles, have we met? I am very serious about the information I provide anglers interested in the Klickitat. I've never asked for or expected "$$Money$$" 4 "advice!". Please support your assertion. Feel free to post your support right here on this board.
Klickrolf

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Rolf, we've met once. It was an absolutely positive thing from my perspective. See what my friend Evan stated:
Call Rolf at the klickitat trader
To which I replied:
$$Money$$ advice!
Apparently you took offense. I can only send information, you, like all others must receive it. I believe you have not received what I've sent. Because you seem to be a bit upset posting:
Mumbles, have we met? I am very serious about the information I provide anglers interested in the Klickitat. I've never asked for or expected "$$Money$$" 4 "advice!". Please support your assertion. Feel free to post your support right here on this board.
Klickrolf
Here is my assertion, as strongly today as it was on the day I typed it and as strong as it was when you and I briefly met and discussed the arrangements, plan and turn around service for my first and only float on your neighborhood river.

$$Money$$ Advice to me was sent to mean that calling Rolf at the Klickitat Trader is money. Best advice possible. No one could make a stronger recommendation as my friend Evan had. Anyone going to the Klickitat who does not think they know it all should do well to call Rolf at the Klickitat Trader. That is what I meant in a simple reply of $$Money$$ Advice.

You can read into it and accuse me of accusing you of taking $$Money$$ 4 advice, that is what you typed sir, not I. You are wrong, so very wrong. No worries though. If you choose to remain upset with me that is fine. I'll still return to your area. I'll still arrange for the quality turn around services that is a bargain for the length of driving that your staff has to do for such quality service. I'll still be filling my cooler at your shop like I did this past time, so that I've got all the food and refreshment I require for an overnight visit in your neck of the woods. You and your staff treated me and my friend Jesse great when we came for our early season scouting overnight. I'll be back.

Calling Rolf at the Klickitat Trader, should you want information about the river conditions and how it is fishing, is $$Money$$ advice. That is what I'm sending, and by golly I'm sticking by that opinion, that your advice is reliable, solid or as jargon would have it "Money". I'm not changing my impression of that great trip, even if you remain pissed at me. That choice is totally up to you, sir.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Please forgive me Mumbles, I feel like a fool and apparently I should! Just couldn't get past the comment and was certain I knew what it meant...and I didn't like it. Please accept my apology. It's a drag to be an ass and I'll think twice before acting like one again.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.