Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an Incite starter kit a few years ago as a second set up to have a second 5 weight for lake fishing and very rarely used it. I like how the rod casts a lot and the non tradition cork grip seems super cool and durable.

I kept the rod for a few years but have ended up with a few more rods in the quiver than I use and I'm attempting to thin things out a bit for the winter. Comes with rod, Loop Xact 2-6 reel (Not sure why it's called the 2-6 but it's a normal size for a 5 wt reel, I wouldn't try to use it on a 2 wt), Loop 5 wt floating line, rod tube and sock as well as a case for the reel.

The reel has a bit of the logo rubbed off but is otherwise in great condition. It seems like a very well designed reel. If I didn't have multiple spools for a different reel I'd keep this one too.

This would be a nice starter rod for someone or a gift. I'm also willing to offer a 1 week trial period where if you aren't happy with the setup you can mail it back to me and I'll reimburse you minus shipping costs.

Let me know if you'd like more photos or any other details.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.