Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Depending on weather and pass conditions we plan on coming to Seattle that weekend to visit our daughter & family.
If I can get away I plan on checking it out Sunday midday.
The first and last show I went to was in Bellevue and I believe still in the "Kaufmann era".

·
Indi Ira
9,492 Posts
I will be there working in some capacity. This year they have more venders and events than ever before! I'll either be working the door checking hand stamps, selling tickets, pointing people to the bathrooms or working at the book store.

·
Indi Ira
9,492 Posts
Seems awful pricey to have a bunch of people try and sell me stuff. Is it worth $30 for me and the lady to go?
It's worth at least that alone to come see me talk about advanced vertical presentations in stillwaters, indicators and beyond ;)

The non destination sessions (and even some of those), the fly tiers, the fly tying theater, the casting instruction, the one on one chats with industry experts, the chance to cast multiple different rods... Yes it is worth it in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.