Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
North Bend, WA
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fyi - I know there is a problem with Netscape 4.xx using the links off the main page and I think I now have it identified. I'll put the change in tonight when I get home.

For the lurkers out there toying with the idea of registering, the register link on the main page needs some tweaking as well. For now, use the 'Please Register' link in the forum lobby. What's the forum lobby? Just click on the 'Forum' link at the top of any page.

Thanks to those who have provided the heads up.

Chris

·
Registered
804 Posts
Any issues using the forum links off the main page?

Chris -
could you put the links to the other forums back on individual the forum pages? It's nice to hop around in the forums without hitting the main conference page to do it.

thanks
Jim W

·
North Bend, WA
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any issues using the forum links off the main page?

I'm going to wait till the new forum version is rolled out to do so as it may no longer be necessary with it's changes. In the mean time, those links are at the bottom right of each forum page in the drop down menu.

Thanks for the feedback Jim.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Well...maybe I found a problem- although I am guessing it's the iMac I use here at work....
The photo gallery pictures- both on the main page and in the archives will not enlarge- or transfer me to the page were they should become the large full size picture- when I click on the pictures. When I click them it'll act like it's going to load...but it doesn't! The imac is a pain for everything else, this is probably just another example.
Works just fine on my computer at home. Both cases, I'm not using netscape.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.