Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
I am quite new around here, but its great to see such an expansive pool of resources in one place.
I am looking for some willing participants to float and fish with. (or just fish) I live in Everett and am still looking for my first fly-caught steelhead. Is there anyone out there looking to float/fish on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday next week on the Lower Stilly (or somewhere better if you have suggestions).

-Always looking to improve my skills by learning from those that are more experienced.

Thanks -ap:)

·
Be the guide...
5,190 Posts
Well.... I enjoy long walks on the beach, candle light dinners, and ... Doh - wrong board - thought I was somewhere else :beathead

Just kidding with ya - if lived up that way I may take you up on that. Oh well - good luck...

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Try the Sky...float Sultan to Lewis Street Bridge...you might find someone willing to do the drift. I just hit the Sky last weekend and had a two tugs while fishing with Dennis Dicksen's Fly Fishing School.

·
I’m a whale
4,667 Posts
schmokin'reel!!

yo 24-7 alldayeveryday! are you w/boat and looking for someone to fish/shuttle with? im available tues. 17th if your still lookin'to go fling a line. i dont have a boat but if we wade , we wade, we could go bug OLDMAN . haha
drop me a P.M. if your interested. later -bhudda:smokin

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
I forgot what I was supposed to remember.

Maybe you two will hit it off and you won't have to bother me. But your both wecome to come along with me. Going to fish the N/F Stilly tomorrow night with Yt. It's like come one come all that way there won't be any water for me to fish in and I will go to another place. Checked out the river yesterday and it's almost as low as it was last fall. If it's that low now what in the world is it going to look like in the fall.Makes you think of that small snow pack..

Jim

·
I swing, therefore i am.
629 Posts
None

Whats up brotha,

What have you been up to? We got to do some fishing soon. I've found new water at crab creek, and i've seen Big fish. The last time i was there i cast right in front of this big boy, with a big black leech, and he nailed it, but he bit it on the tail and didn't get hooked, but i estimate him at a tad over 20inches. I'm not sure if it was a brown or bow. But not long after that i hooked a 12 incher, witch satisfied me temporarily. Howz the fish runs going? Howz my boy Denarski(darrell). Tell him you both have got to come over, and i'll meet you two at nunally or we should go to the rhonde, or montana, for big browns in the Bitteroot. Anyway, hope things are coo with you. Stay up homie.

ROb

·
Formerly Tight Loops
1,341 Posts
The lower Stilly is canoe turf this time of year, if only becase they can be paddled through the froggy spots, and be portaged over shallow riffles.

I have no idea if you could do it in a pontoon, but drift boats are out, unless you are trying to get it stuck.

Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.