Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're heading to SLC next month to attend friends 50th Wedding Anniversary. We've known them for over 30 years and fished together over that same time... lots of memories. His daughter is putting together some "memory lane" posters for the event and asked me for pictures. I have lots of now faded photographs... remember those? I'm sure she was thinking "just e-mail me all the old pictures of you and my Dad" :). My wife is going to scan them and we'll see how they come out. But this all got me thinking about how records of our life's memories have changed... and how cool it would have been to have digital cameras all those years ago.

Reactions: shotgunner

·
Veðrfölnir
5,391 Posts
Funny this came up!

I just finished cleaning up photos this morning. I had to soak some of them in water to get the backing off of where the picture in front has stuck to it.

Worked good! Was able to restore all three of my pictures of the USS Vincennes.

Sky Cloud Water Boat Vehicle
Water Sky Boat Watercraft Vehicle
Water Sky Fluid Liquid Vehicle

·
Registered
299 Posts
Don't know if it helps, but we recently celebrated the 40th anniversary of a family member and his wife. I found a great photo of their whole family when the kids were all still pre-teen. I photoshopped it to look a bit like a Monet' and had Costco print it on canvas. For once I got a family gift right. Costco will also scan negatives and photos to disc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.