Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
No longer here
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard that Mike will be offering free Spey casting clinics every first and third Saturdays up near Arlington at Blue Stilly Park.
For North end guys, this is your opportunity. :thumb:

·
Adipossessed!
879 Posts
Is coming down south to the Clackamas or the cowlitz in the works or a possibility?

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Why not TFG? Mikes made several trips her to the very southern end of Oregon. What we did (as I recall) is cover all his expenses (perhaps a tad more given it was a two day deal).
fae

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks Kirk The clinic will be the first and third Saturdays of each Month for now from nine till noon at Blue Stilly park just off from exit 208. To get to Blue Stilly park take exit 208 and head east towards Arlington and then take the first left (about 3 blocks) You will see a Fire station there. The road is called Strotz road then just follow the road all of the way down to the river. You will see my white GMC pickup there. I will be at the upper end of the bar.

·
Tropical member
2,318 Posts
Thanks Kirk The clinic will be the first and third Saturdays of each Month for now from nine till noon at Blue Stilly park just off from exit 208. To get to Blue Stilly park take exit 208 and head east towards Arlington and then take the first left (about 3 blocks) You will see a Fire station there. The road is called Strotz road then just follow the road all of the way down to the river. You will see my white GMC pickup there. I will be at the upper end of the bar.
Man... this is awesome Mike. Thumbs up! Wish I can live a bit closer... @@

·
Registered
60 Posts
Due to the Cowlitz Clave with Black Heron fly shop I will not be doing the clinic on the 7th but when I get back I plan on expanding the clinic to include each weekend. Tenetively it will be every other weekend Saturday one week and Sunday the next. Bare in mind that this is clave season and I will be gone for some of those claves.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.