I have several vintage and modern rods I'm offering for sale. PM if interested. Pay Pal preferred unless local pickup near Olympia/Tacoma is possible. More pics available upon request (limit in a posting is 10). Pics are in order of listing (2 Meiser pics). Thanks for looking!

R.B. Meiser 10’ 7wt Single Hand Spey Rod – Like new. Comes with sleeve but no tube. $600 + Shipping

R.B. Meiser 10’ 5wt Single Hand Spey Rod –
New with upgraded reel seat. Has my name on it. Comes with sleeve and tube. Paid $975 new. $700 + Shipping

R.B. Meiser 9.5’ 6/7 Single Hand rod –
Like new with sleeve and tube. Has “The Dude Abides” inscribed on it. $600 + Shipping

Orvis H2 9’ 8wt –
Recently got this rod used and never used it. It’s in excellent shape and looks hardly used at all. Minimal soiling and the blank is in excellent shape. $375 + Shipping

Orvis Rocky Mountain 9’ 5wt –
Great condition and comes with sleeve and tube. $150 + Shipping

Thomas and Thomas LPS 9’ 4wt
– Great condition with some minimal cork soiling. Blank is in great shape. Regular wear on the ferrules. This is the 3 piece model. $375 + Shipping

Wright and McGill 8642 Special
– Great condition. One tip, original length. Comes with sleeve and tube. This rod has the yellow/gold wraps. Only issue is the typical set that Grangers get over time. $300 + Shipping