Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· "TomK"
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a birthday present my wife got me the day off on Monday to go fishing. Now the question is: Where?
I live in Duvall, so the forks of the Snoqualmie are always an option, and the Yakima could work as well. Lakes in a float tube might work too. My question is, if you had one day off (probably your only day to fish for the next couple of months..)where would you go?

· Registered
385 Posts
If you've got an 8wt. or better, you'll be hard pressed to beat the Chum action going on in some of our rivers. Day by day the runs are increasing, with fish in the upper reaches of their home waters in numbers. I don't know of many better ways to prepare for the Winter Steelhead Run than to sharpen your fish landing skills than by hooking some of the Strongest Beasts we get in our N.W. Rivers. I'll be fishing them untill January, Then it's off to the upper rivers for some winter nate's. :EEK :EEK :EEK

· Just an Old Man
35,201 Posts
What do I know---I'm just an old man

Are there still sea runs to be had in the Snoqualmie. It seems to me that the runs had petered out.I would rather fish for sea runs,but as to what flies to use I'm lost. How's about a little help? :DUNNO

Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.