Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a local lake a few days ago fishing was good 13 too the net all 15-20in it was a good day. When i was getting loaded up at the boat ramp this guy walked up and said "nice boat" thanks I said then i looked at his it was a wood pram. before i knew it he grabed my rod then asked a lot questions not a problem! He gave me my rod i broke it down put in the truck turned a round he was then playing with my motor again asking a lot of questions again NOT A PROBLEM!! I put my motor in my truck turned around as he was walking away with one of my oars and said" do you mind" and mounted the oar in his boat and sat down again asking a lot of questions PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!! he did give me back my oar. here it is i don't mind questions from new guys to the sport but if you are out there DON'T EVER GRAB ANYTHING OUT OF SOMEONES BOAT AGAIN :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry i had to get this off my chest....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.