Up for sale is a new Graphite IM10 Tenkara Fly Rod. It is 12 feet long. It weighs 2.9 ounces. The collapsible length is 23 1/4 inches. The handle is AAA Grade cork, 10 1/2 inches long. Rod color is black. The rod has a 6:4 action. It also comes with a cloth rod sock. Free Shipping on all, $62 to Paypal [email protected].

Up for sale is a new RITZ IM6 graphite 4 piece, 2 weight, 10 foot nymphing fly rod. It comes with 2 tips, the taper is the same on both. It also comes with a rod sock. It is translucent green with black wraps. The size is on the rod. My shipping scales says it weighs 3.4 ounces.
The guides are single foot, stainless steel gunmetal gray in color. There are two stripping guides and seven single foot guides. There is also a hook keep and tip top. The grip is grade AAA cork, 7 inches long half wells style. The reel seat insert has a reddish brown hardwood insert and the metal is gunmetal gray aluminum. The insert is mortised. The cloth rod sock is five sectioned. Rod size is on the rod sock. $91 to my paypal account.

Up for sale is a new IM6 graphite CULTUS RIVER, BROOKIE SERIES, 2 PIECE, 1 WEIGHT, 6 1/2 FOOT fly rod. It comes with 2 tips, the taper is the same on both. It also comes with a rod sock. There are alignment dots on each section. It has a matte brown finish. The brand and size are on the rod. My shipping scales says it weighs 2.2 ounces. The guides are polished stainless steel. The guide wraps are dark brown in color. There is one stripping guides and 5 snake guides. There is also a hook keep and tip top. The grip is grade AAA cork, 6 1/4 inches long, half wells style. The reel seat insert is a light colored hardwood, 3 ¾ inches long. The metal is gunmetal gray. The cloth rod sock is three sectioned.
Rod size and brand are on the rod and rod sock. $75 to my paypal account.

Up for sale is a new CULTUS RIVER, NYMPHING SERIES, 3 PIECE, 3 WEIGHT, 11 FOOT fly rod. It comes with 2 tips, the taper is the same on both. It also comes with a rod sock. There are alignment dots on each section. It has a matte black finish. The brand and size are on the rod. My shipping scales says it weighs 4.3 ounces. The guides are polished stainless steel. The guide wraps are blue in color. There are two stripping guides and eight snake guides. There is also a hook keep and tip top. The forward grip is grade AAA cork, 7 inches long, full wells style. The permanent fighting butt is 3 1/2 inches long. The reel seat insert is burled rosewood, 3 ¾ inches long. The metal is gunmetal gray. The cloth rod sock is four sectioned.
Rod size and brand are on the rod and rod sock. $80 to my paypal account.