Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It might sound like I'm jumping on Mumbles now and then, But I'm not. It is just one of those friendships that doesn't go very far. I can't fish with him and he can't fish with me. Being 800 miles apart stops that. Weekend trips are out and I'd shoot myself if I had to spend more than three days back in Washington. bawling:bawling:

So here's to you Mumbles. :thumb::thumb:

Have a nice day. :rofl::rofl::rofl::p

Jim. :beathead::beathead:

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
You are a truly awesome gentleman Jim. Proud to say I've met you and look forward to the planets to align to fish. Don't go getting all soft on us here, you have a reputation as a very grouchy old man to uphold. Best to you for a snow stoppage, no breeze blowing and 7,500 hungry trout per mile eager to hit your flies and wear you out.

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just wanted to get this out there. I don't want people getting the wrong impression of us. Banter back and forth is fun.

So what's with the shitty grin on your avatar.

Jim

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
I am not a very groucy old man...hence the big grin. It was prepared for me a while back by a friend and WFF member, the Itchy Dog. Such great artrwork should be displayed, no?

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Don't even think about it 'Boot...I know where you dumped the evidence!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I know how you feel Jim. I just spent a few days with Mumbles and thought about shooting myself too!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I think this forum is pretty cool - glad to see people actually forming "friendships" on the internet.

But, I do want to let everyone know that I've gotten more tips, conversation, and laughs out of 1 afternoon of actually hanging out with people in real life (whom I met from WFF) than I have in months of reading this site.

too much time on the interwebs - too little time on the water.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I aint suspicious that either OMJ or Mumbles are gay since OMJ is way too grumpy to work at Starbucks and judging by Mumbles claymation-esque avatar, he sure as hell isn't into his looks. In fact, it looks like Gumby punched him in the face.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Aint no nookie like chinookie
994 Posts
All the warm , tingly shit between these two blows away my idea...

I was think'n of a cage fight between Old Man and Ed , set the seat price at ten bucks a pop and invite the whole WFF sight to attend, with the proceeds all being donated to WSC .... :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.