Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Smells like low tide.
7,939 Posts
Mr. BOBLAWLESS,
Say, I've been hopin' to hook up with a new buddy. Sounds like you two had a swell time. Can I go next time? I won't need to borrow many flies, especially if you'd loan me your vice and some fly tyin' stuff and maybe give me a few pointers. by the way, what's your wife packin' for lunch? Could you ask her to bake some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies for me....er, I mean us? I know a lot of good stories to keep us entertained, and I blow a really mean blues harp. Sounds really good on the river....

Nice work! Once again, I had to pick myself up off the floor and wipe the tears from my eyes! Thanks again for the laughs.

Jimbo :thumb :beer2 :D

· Smells like low tide.
7,939 Posts
Fly 15,

I've read about three of Mcmanus's collections of stories. Indeed a howl and highly recommended. I couldn't put the books down until I was finished, and then I wanted to steal 'em from the friend I borrowed 'em from! I gave 'em back, though, since the friend lives just across the street and i can borrow them again. I for one, will "Never Sniff A Gift Fish." (One of the titles).

Jimbo:smokin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.