Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moved to WA from MI last year & am still awed by all that's w/in an hour's drive from my home in Poulsbo (Let alone the rest of this state.) Could fish every day for the rest of my life & not even see one percent of the good holes just on the Olympic Peninsula.

Will be on the N. Fork Nooksack near Glacier from 11/8 to 11/14. Any reason to plan on fishing in that area at this time? - or should I just take my tying box, set up near the fireplace & tie for a week?

Would really appreciate any advice and/or tips. Thanks in advance.

· Registered
471 Posts
I lived in Bellingham for 6 years and spent many a day exploring the area. I have fished that part of the Nooksack and can give you some advice.

Send me a Private Message through these boards and I'll give you some pointers.

scott

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. I think I sent one message to thank you already, but don't know if I made the correct "clicks" to get it to you. Sooooo, I'm sending this one.
Any tips/advise you're inclined to pass on can, I guess, be sent through this conference board or you can use my email. Your choice. My email's [[email protected]].
Hope to hear from you b/4 we leave on the ninth. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.