Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just starting out in this incredible hobby and I have been fishing the same stretch of the same creek for a few weeks now. Some friends and I are hoping to brach out and were looking at the Naches and its tributaries. I am wondering if anyone has current reports on wading the Naches this time of year, as well as how productive it and the tribs are. If its fishable currently, does it usually stay so through the end of the season? We're wanting to head north of Tieton, since as I understand it, south of there it's pretty difficult and/or tedious to wade. Also, I've read that folks use a variety of patterns out there, including streamers, but does anyone have differing thoughts? Lastly, if this is a bad idea for a weekend trip for us, does anyone have suggestions about places in the south/southeast/east? - Thanks so much

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion, sorry I never responded to you. Ended up fishing some larger streams eastward, but I am looking forward to trying my hand at the Naches next season. Maybe I'll see you out there?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure how much help I can be but I fish late afternoon to dark with dries like caddis, small parachutes or terrestrials. Way more fun with top water action! Good luck.
Thanks for the suggestion, sorry I never responded to you. Ended up fishing some larger streams eastward, but I am looking forward to trying my hand at the Naches next season. Maybe I'll see you out there?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts