Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
My other car is a fly rod.
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this world of internet gadgets and dashboards, I would to see one that is truely useful--a CFS gadget so that I know what my favorite streams are doing. Ideally, it should live on my computer desktop (Windows), or on a site that allows personalization. I want it to show three or so of my rivers, as well as the last 7 days of activity, and whether the level is rising or falling. And all this without visiting the USGS site for this.

Sooooo, is there something out there already that I can install for this? Please hurry! I'm having steelhead withdrawl symptoms because of the low water levels.:hmmm:

Thanks,

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
As much time is spent on these stupid computers. What is one more link to go to. Hell I like to go from here to there and back again. It looks like I'm learning things. I think that is what favorites is about.

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
Well mister Dodd. I'd go fishing if there wasn't a covering of ice on the rivers here in S/W Montana. The Ruby is ice covered and so is the Beaverhead. I haven't been up to the Big Hole as of yet, but I believe it is ice covered also. Clark Canyon Reservoir has a foot and a half of ice on it. But I don't lake fish thru the ice.

Jim

·
Remember when you could remember everything?
7,182 Posts
Check out the iPhone app named FishHead. It displays current weather, forecasts and river flows, plus tides for many locations.

K

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.