Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Piscatorial predilection
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I don't want to be a complainer, but, sorry Chris, I don't like the new format.
I prefered seeing all the post topics together and then choosing which ones I wanted to read, this new format is way too "busy" and it takes longer to get through.
I know "you can't please everybody" and it's your web site.
This is not a slam on your fine effort, we all appreciate you, and I'll get used to it, but I still don't like it.
x(
So I guess I'll go eat worms! but I don't fish with them :+

================================================================

I think you have topics expanded. Find the option to collapse and it should return to what your used to seeing.

http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com/images/collapse_topics.jpg

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
When you get old the first thing that goes is your memory. I forgot what the second thing was.

Well when I first got here this morning and tried to get on I had nothing but problems. Well as you see I made it. When I got here I didn't like it so much but I hit the collapse topics botton and everything cleared up a little. As I see here it is just about the same. I'll let you know if I don't like it but it looks good so far.

Jim

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
When you get old the first thing that goes is your memory. I forgot what the second thing was.

I sent you a email because I couldn't get on. Nothing seemed to work but I played around a bit and now I'm here. So when and if you read it just dis-reguard it.

What happened to all of you smily faces. Your missing some.

Jim

·
Registered
58 Posts
I noticed on the home page the topics on the right under Forum, Fly Patterns, Classifieds are all in huge font now. Is this part of the new format, or is there something in my settings I can change to make these smaller again?

·
Piscatorial predilection
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Chris, That was all it was....just when you think you are gettin' pretty good on-line...your stupidity rears it's ugly head, well mine did anyway!

Thanks for settin' me straight.

Your web site is my all time favorite, and just like a lot of others on here, I always check in here first.

Keep up the outstanding service to us all.

LB

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
The thrill is not in the kill---But to let them go.

Hey Chris it keeps getting better each time I come back on. I really like the pages instead of view all. . Hell I can't find any more to complain about so I guess I will keep my mouth shut. I'll bet that will keep a few people happy.:p

Jim}(

·
North Bend, WA
4,400 Posts
I remember you asked for the pages. Yep, it's an option now but I'm not sure if I like it, or at least it should be held to one way or the other. What I mean is that if others are responding in threaded mode and you have it listed linear (paged) I can't imagine the flow of the thread will make as much sense. Hope it works for you.

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
The thrill is not in the kill---But to let them go.

I find it eaisier to read as you don't have to click on each thread and they come in order that way you don't have to chase around in the post to see whats up. All these new words are screwing me up.Threads and posts. You'd thing that we were sewing and making fences. But why does the first page have to come up on each page. What I mean is the first story in line,it's on each page,in the thread. I'm starting to screw myself up I better quit.

:beer1

Jim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.