Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
North Bend, WA
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may remember ****** last year when he came on and stirred it up a bit. I SURE DO!!! What a pain in the ass he was. But... I fished with him once and realized his attitude on the water in regards to the resources we enjoy is worthy of respect.

Since then, for one reason or another, he's come around on the forum to match his river personality. Recently, when someone suggested he'd make a good moderator, I laughed a bit thinking of last year and then couldn't think of a reason not to ask him. So I did, and here we are.

Thanks for helping out ******. I appreciate it.

Chris

·
Registered
844 Posts
There goes the neighborhood! :p

I can almost hear him say, "respect my authorita!"

******, you're the man! :beer2

·
Registered
315 Posts
******, if you control Sparse on the forum, I'll moderate him at the YRFF meetings! :thumb

Congrats & good luck!

Greg

"In our family, there is no clear
line between religion and fly
fishing" Norman Maclean

·
Retired Mod
11,079 Posts
Oh God, there goes the neighborhood. :bawling I'm gonna have to watch what I say now or I'll be :beathead . What can I do :dunno . Only thing I can say is congrats :thumb and DON'T delete my posts. :beer2

LOL

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
This site has gone to POT!!! IM AUDI 5000 G

}( }( }( }( }( :p :p :p :p :p

YT: I am welcoming you with open arms my brotha :thumb :thumb . Its good to hear that we might actually get some moderating done around here now ;) .....kiddin Chris/Bob....you know you both rock :beer2

PS: Jim....lets raise the bar now and see if we cant really put it to these fellas :+

~Patrick ><>

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts

I used to know it all---but now that I'm older I seem to forget it all.

What are you trying to do right off the bat. Get me in hot water. I can do it all by myself,I don't need any help. :p :p :p :+

Jim

·
Registered
2,860 Posts

Pleased to serve under your thumb, YT, but give me a break now and again (remember I have senior status with a haircut discount) as, like the Old Man, (remember I'm just a kid compared to him), we oldsters are getting more and more senile every day. I forget things (can't find a whole box of tiny dry flies), and if I should forget the rules somehow in someway, just remember that I still am trying to find my fly (uh, I mean my flies).
OF blawless;( ;( ;( :beer2 :p

G

·
Congratulations ******!

I have had my eyes on you since day one!! ;) I am happy to see you were given a position that you deserved.

:* :* :* :* :* :*

:9

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.