Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I am looking at maybe going either the 28th or 29th depending on what people can do. I will be gone for baseball games for a while before these dates so I wont be able to see any new posts. hopefully we can get this figured out quickly.
I think that flagler is going to be the best bet for space and although the fishing probably wont be as good as other spots, atleast we will all be able to spread out.

let me know which date is better for yall and we can do this thing.

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
I forgot what I was supposed to remember.

Since I'm not to familiar with what is what over there. Is it Fort Flagler that you are talking about. Isn't it just a little far out. I thought that maybe some place on Hood Canal would be closer. Just a thought.

Jim

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well because you are probably going to be flying in by chopper due to the fact that you dont want to drive over bridges or take a ferry, it seems to me that it would be a pretty short flight.

·
Registered
156 Posts
NEW UPDATE

July 25th or 29th work best for me (or any weekend day). D3, you may have to just set a day and place and run with it as no day will be perfect for everyone.

I'm looking forward to the opportunity to meet some board members and maybe catch a real fish as opposed to a small SRC every once in a while.

Obsessed....

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
NEW UPDATE

Your fat also,and do you wear glasses. Hell we might be twins. You pick the day and I'll find some way to get there. That way there will be two old fat men there that can't cast very far.:p :p :p :p :p :p :+ :thumb

Jim:bawling :bawling :bawling

·
A collector never stops collecting!
4,895 Posts
I hope to make it, the 28th would be the better of the two days for me. I may consider coming over the night before and camping if anyone else is interested. I was hoping that is would be somewhere closer for us on the Seattle side, but I do want to try out my new flies from the saltwater swap and meet some of you guys who fish the salt!

Bill

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
THE 28th

I will be fishing the salt both those days anyways so it doesn't matter to me what we do.
Why dont we say that the 28th will be the official date for the gathering and then if anybody wants to fish on the 29th just let me know and we can do it again(closer than flagler, and probably by boat depending on numbers)

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
THE 28th

Hey I'll be there I think. It's the day before my divorce hearing and will need to fish just to keep from going crazy. And I'm bringing a date.

Matt

"Everyday that you wake up and decide not to go fishing...is one less day you'll go fishing." Forrest Maxwell

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
THE 28th

I thought I was your date:bawling . What are you doing,two-timing on me. At least it is good to see that your still alive.

Jim:bawling :bawling :bawling

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.