Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Patrick
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder to us all to send in the Sportsfish cards at the end of the month. I plan to write in big letters caught and released only under the Salmon and the Steelhead. Maybe just Maybe, if enough others did this Washington Fish and Game would start to understand just how important and how much of their income comes from catch and release people like many on this board.Of course that is most likely asking for to much. But I do it every year just in case it helps. Maybe if enough other did this we might see a few more catch and release areas and seasons. Or this might just be wishfull thinking on my part. :rolleyes

·
Registered
315 Posts
I liked your suggestion and just mailed back both my Washington & Oregon catch/harvest cards with "Catch & Release Only" printed on them with a big bold magic marker. Doubt they even really notice or get the message but it made me feel better.

Greg

"In our family, there is no clear
line between religion and fly
fishing" Norman Maclean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.