Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I needed a second craft besides my Spring Creek pram for stillwater so my little guys could hit the water with me. I ran across this sweet little boat at a marine on the Oregon coast and snatched it up. I think it's one of the best possible scenarios for a small stillwater boat. All welded, 11ft. long and 5 1/2 ft wide (almost the entire length) Its a dual hull made by Wooldridge several years ago and it is incredibly stable (like a Livingston) and displaces little water. Two guys can stand and cast from one side and it hardly tilts at all. I love the fact that there are no cross benches so I can walk the entire length of the boat to help my little dudes when they hook a fish. The boat only weighs about 250lbs. but is rated to hold 800lbs and a 15 horse motor.

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
That is a sweet little boat. I like the child restraining side rails. I wish my livingston had those.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Nice score! Hope you got a good deal on it, too.:thumb:
I'm a huge fan of aluminium.
:)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice Gregor Mark. I looked at those.....good looking boats. Eventually I will have to go to something like that as I will have three little guys fishing with me!

Come on Adrian....you could throw some big barbell eyed leeches with your 8wt. spey and knock some poor trout out at least!
We'll get it out on Merrill soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.