Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought about 8 weeks ago, Never used have all receipts and Paper work
**Brand New** 2016 model with Lifetime Warranty, and Awesome Customer Service....TFO BVK series 8'6" 4 wt. 4 pc and Rod/Reel Case With Warranty Card, Purchase receipt and TFO Rod/ Reel Carrying case as well as the rod sleeve the rod comes with....These rods do Not come in a tube, So I purchased one for the rod......BVK States that their rods are fast action rods designed to excel in Presentation and Distance. The rich translucent olive blanks are topped with matching braided carbon fiber reel seats, our exclusive Tactical Series Stripping Guides*, ultra lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless snake guides and Flor grade grips that are comfortably contoured .... ******With Free rod/ reel case****** $199 + $12 This is also advertised on other sites, so if interested let me know.....
Microphone Wood Sleeve Musical instrument accessory Rectangle
Musical instrument accessory Sleeve Wood Font Bag
Purple Sleeve Fashion design Electric blue Pattern
Wood Rectangle Font Shelf Material property
Musical instrument Textile Sleeve Bag Material property
Tool Wood Shotgun Musical instrument Metal
Sleeve Font Rectangle Material property Paper
Brown Sleeve Grey Font T-shirt
Rectangle Music Font Handwriting Parallel
ipping

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks,. I always like to know how old and how much use the rods I buy are..just passing it on so there's No question to the interested party......Mike

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
New Jersey....l casted a demo rod at a show...and it was real nice ..I then put on a different reel with 5 wt forward and it was fantastic...I loved how accurate it casted...I ordered one a hour later...It was a great day as after I tried it and order one ,. I actually won the Fly casting contest, at 25, 35, ,45, and 60 feet for accuracy...First prize was a New Rod and reel combo.......I really hate to sell it...but have no choice.... Mike

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.