Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello, my name is Michael and im new to this site. I just moved to the Spokane area from Montana and before that Redding Ca, Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Also if there are any anglers fron the Spokane/Coeur d alene area who want to fish drop me a line. Tight lines everyone

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Welcome to the board, I'm a resident of Spokane as well and would enjoy throwing a line with ya sometime.
take care

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hottest place ever but some darn good fishing in the area.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the board, I'm a resident of Spokane as well and would enjoy throwing a line with ya sometime.
take care
sounds fun Blake, feel free to add me as a friend on this site. I go fishing at least twice a week. Ive been spending most of my time lately on the CDA river winter is pretty much not here this year so its been fishing well mid day. Tight lines

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I grew up in Medford, Or and I know just how damn hot it can get in Redding, Ca
Welcome aboard mate, sorry you had to move from MT.
i know Medford well, my family has a ranch along the Klamath river in happy camp and we went to Medford frequently for supplies.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry to hear you experienced Dredding. I grew up over the hill on the Trinity. Welcome, TONS of fishing around these parts.
not so bad of an area, sure got hot though. great fishin made up for allot of it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Who ever wants to live in Spokane. Crappy winters and hot summers. Should of stayed in Montana.
you're telling me. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.