Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father-in-law has his own private plane and just got his IFR so I talked him into heading to Alaska this July or August. My uncle-in-law pans for gold near the town of Central Alaska so this is where we will be camped. I guess Central is about 150 wiles east of Fairbanks Alaska. He says there is good greyling fishing 50 feet from camp but to hit the silvers, or any of the salmon you need to head down to Valdeez(sp)or other areas?? He does not flyfish and he thinks that trout dont exist anywhere near his area because its too cold for them :dunno ?? Does anyone have any insight for fly fishing around the town of Central or Fairbanks area of Alaska??

Also what kind/size of gear should I be packing in these areas??

Thanks,

~Patrick ><>

· Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Old man said:
Hey PW. It's the punctuation police again. How about putting a few of these in,,,,,,,,,. And greyling is spelled Grayling, and Valdeez is spelled Valdez.

I hope you can stand being corrected :p :p :p :p :p :p

Jim
hahahahahahaha this postt was from licke 9 monfs ago...I lernead allot sense thin

roper...of course your welcome anytime....want to meet up tomorrow?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.