This is a brand new never used rod using a North Fork Composites LMX-IG 8ft, 5# Iconoglass, 4-piece blank. I built it using a top quality Flor-Grade half wells grip, electro-plated stainless steel guide, hook keeper and tip-top, with an Atlas uploading reel seat with cork insert. All wrapped in grey thread with blue metallic trim bands. Clear silk ferrule wraps.
Iconoglass is made from S2/Zentron fiberglass cloth built here in the USA. It has taken the glass fly rod to new heights, being used by premium manufacturers like Epic, Livingston, Blue Halo and the all new Orvis Superfine Glass rod.
$225...

"This is the latest by renowned rod designer, Gary Loomis. His designs, over the years, have become legendary, and this new taper by North Fork Composites is of that ilk.

Zentron resembles other S-glass, but it has properties similar to graphite that gives this rod twice the modulus of regular glass with only half the weight. It endows the rod with the feel and action of fiberglass, but with much improved strength, response, and damage tolerance that graphite cannot provide. Unlike earlier glass, there is also much less tip bounce. The rod casts as smooth as silk."
[ Woronoco Rod Co.]

I'm a hobbyist rod builder. No rod sock or tube included. I will split the shipping cost. I use Venmo..